Wow, Jana. Just wow. I can't believe we've never done a compilation like this before. It's really beautiful. I will treasure it always. Thanks for taking the time to do it...
Glad you liked it. I just had the idea this week of displaying a picture of Mom with each of us as the babies. Mom and James are missing, also Mom and Andreas (pics are on my other computer). It was fun to set them all in sepia tone (in addition to a special effect called "urban") and to add the little corners as in an old-timey album. I meant to have the post with you guys show up at the top, but forgot to do it in reverse order.
I just love these! Mom looks so beautiful in every one, but she looks especially gorgeous in the picture with Elena. In all the ones with us, you can just see how much she loved being a mom. Thanks, Jana.
3 comments:
Wow, Jana. Just wow.
I can't believe we've never done a compilation like this before. It's really beautiful. I will treasure it always.
Thanks for taking the time to do it...
Glad you liked it. I just had the idea this week of displaying a picture of Mom with each of us as the babies. Mom and James are missing, also Mom and Andreas (pics are on my other computer). It was fun to set them all in sepia tone (in addition to a special effect called "urban") and to add the little corners as in an old-timey album. I meant to have the post with you guys show up at the top, but forgot to do it in reverse order.
I just love these! Mom looks so beautiful in every one, but she looks especially gorgeous in the picture with Elena. In all the ones with us, you can just see how much she loved being a mom. Thanks, Jana.
Post a Comment