Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tee Time.




These are pictures from an Optimist Club golf tournament both kids played in last summer in Delavan.  Abbey won her division and Ben placed second in his.  I knew there were photographers there but never figured out which newspaper they were from until I looked up the tourney dates for this year and found links to the articles and gallery from last year.  The top photo was featured in the cover story on the front page of the sports section with the headline in white over the tree.  I couldn't find any of Ben's group, just the girls and the little kids...maybe this year he'll be ready for his close-up!





3 comments:

Jana said...

Wow--what beautiful pics! Is there anyhing your kids can't do?

Jana said...

Sorry, that would be "anyThing."

Emily Nieminski said...

Neat! I didn't realize Abbey was such a good golfer! Your kids always seem to get noticed a lot for their sports and extracurricular activities. That's encouraging when you're a kid. Way to go!