Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Isn't She Lovely?

It turns out that Stevie Wonder wrote this song about his baby daughter and the album came out in . . . 1976! Happy Birthday to our lovely Leigh, born in 1976 and just as lovely now as she was then!

5 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Happy birthday, Leighbird. Leeberace, LeeLee, Leever and Onions, Lee Toons, Leeesten Up, DeLeighver Me, The Great Leighscape, DeLeighcious, Read 'Em and Leep, Leighder of the Band, etc.

We love you!!!

EM

Mari said...

Happy Birthday Leigh!! I love how you had to sing Happy Birthday to yourself w/ your little men! :) Enjoy your new IPAD!! Have fun this wknd w/ dad and Em.

Emily Nieminski said...

What?!! You got an iPad?! Yippee! Now you can play Drop7 like an addict!

jim lahood said...

Hey, what's Jack doing in that 2nd picture!?

Jana said...

That's why I posted that particular picture, actually--I looked closely at it and realized that Leigh looks a lot like Jack there! (Even Mando agreed!)