Awesome pics! Now that I've been there once it's fun to see the two K fams there together (I can picture you all hanging out upstairs at your condo). The sequence of shots with Jack and Abbey are priceless! It looks like Mike and Ben are reliving some fun times with the Legos . . .
Hey, did you take these on the iPad? I hope so, b/c that's a handy way to do it! Looks like fun for everyone! Next assignment: Dorie holding James, Mike playing with James and Jack, Todd and Ben playing tennis. Thanks for posting!!!
We have more pics coming...the best ones were from Mike's iphone and the only time we had access to it was when he was there at night so that is why so many in the condo. We did two days at the beach, meals at the clubhouse, below deck, Gordy's and the Abbey resort. Lots of golf cart rides. And the last day the pool, Leigh took some good ones there.
5 comments:
Awesome pics! Now that I've been there once it's fun to see the two K fams there together (I can picture you all hanging out upstairs at your condo). The sequence of shots with Jack and Abbey are priceless! It looks like Mike and Ben are reliving some fun times with the Legos . . .
keep 'em (the pics) coming!
Hey, did you take these on the iPad? I hope so, b/c that's a handy way to do it! Looks like fun for everyone! Next assignment: Dorie holding James, Mike playing with James and Jack, Todd and Ben playing tennis. Thanks for posting!!!
Yeah we took the pictures with Mike's iPhone, and used the front faced camera. Thats how we got all the funny photos of Jack and me!
Waiting for Day 2 pictures of the chaos vacation . . . .
We have more pics coming...the best ones were from Mike's iphone and the only time we had access to it was when he was there at night so that is why so many in the condo. We did two days at the beach, meals at the clubhouse, below deck, Gordy's and the Abbey resort. Lots of golf cart rides. And the last day the pool, Leigh took some good ones there.
Post a Comment