Cool! I read 264 words per minute. That makes me 6% faster than the national average. It took me 42 seconds to read it, and I got all 3 questions right afterwards. I'm kind of a slow reader because I like to make sure I'm comprehending all the details of what I'm reading.
I'm not telling ya'll what I got. Please keep in mind that Dorie and I did have speed-reading with Mr. Athey at Washington School in 7th grade, so we sort of have an unfair advantage.
This is Dorie. I read 354% higher than the national average and got all 3 questions right. That's what a fine 12 year Peoria Public Schools District 150 education will get 'ya. Next up: Ben.
I felt compassion for the people in danger in the story and then felt the need to say the rosary for them. That's what 7 years of Catholic school will do to you.
Really, oh Baptist sister of mine? I believe the compassion part but not the rosary deal. I also recall that all that Catholic education raised you to be a darn good hoops player as well. -Dorie
8 comments:
Cool! I read 264 words per minute. That makes me 6% faster than the national average. It took me 42 seconds to read it, and I got all 3 questions right afterwards. I'm kind of a slow reader because I like to make sure I'm comprehending all the details of what I'm reading.
Wow, Em, you and I are so alike. I read 262 words per minute--5 percent faster than average. So I guess you're 1percent better than me! :)
But YOU ARE the favorite, so that outranks everything else. : )
But YOU ARE the favorite, so that outranks everything else. : )
I'm not telling ya'll what I got. Please keep in mind that Dorie and I did have speed-reading with Mr. Athey at Washington School in 7th grade, so we sort of have an unfair advantage.
This is Dorie. I read 354% higher than the national average and got all 3 questions right. That's what a fine 12 year Peoria Public Schools District 150 education will get 'ya. Next up: Ben.
I felt compassion for the people in danger in the story and then felt the need to say the rosary for them. That's what 7 years of Catholic school will do to you.
Really, oh Baptist sister of mine? I believe the compassion part but not the rosary deal. I also recall that all that Catholic education raised you to be a darn good hoops player as well.
-Dorie
Post a Comment