Isn't she LOVE-Leigh? I think so!Shannon
Oh yes. You can't help but Love-Leigh! She can't even be mean with a serious face!
With all those close ups of my teeth, I'm glad I hadn't had spinach for dinner! What I like about these is that if you click through the pictures fast and focus on just the little Emily box, it's like a flip book of Em!
So that is what happens when I take the boys up to bed! I was thinking she just collapses, but that is when the party begins!
A new classic. Love this!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Isn't she LOVE-Leigh? I think so!
Shannon
Oh yes. You can't help but Love-Leigh! She can't even be mean with a serious face!
With all those close ups of my teeth, I'm glad I hadn't had spinach for dinner! What I like about these is that if you click through the pictures fast and focus on just the little Emily box, it's like a flip book of Em!
So that is what happens when I take the boys up to bed! I was thinking she just collapses, but that is when the party begins!
A new classic. Love this!
Post a Comment