How could we forget to add Mr. Mom to our family movie list on the right hand side of this blog? Add it, ASAP, Jana, please!
I happened to realize it was missing because I was reciting "You fed a baby chili?" to myself because I had done just that - fed my babies turkey chili - and was now paying for it at diaper-changing time. That movie quote came full circle for me!
4 comments:
Done! You are so right--not sure how we missed it either!
Another one I just remembered because I was thinking of showing it to my kids--Tammy and the Bachelor!
Also Bye Bye Birdie (wasn't up there before)! OK, all updated now.
Oh my gosh! We really dropped the ball on Tammy and Bye Bye Birdie! Thanks Jan! I can't wait another year or so before my boys are old enough to watch the old musicals.
Post a Comment