Thursday, January 28, 2010

Catching Up

I did a Romeo and Juliet play last week. I was Juliet, and Abarham. It was really fun! I have been working on this play since we got back from Chirstmas break. It was made out of hard work, William, and tons of props! During the balcony scence, I have to kneel on my teacher's chair. (Like a higher chair with a pattern made of some type of staw type matrial) Also my friend, Monette, made cardbook into the bacony. I almost fell on it!! She docked me points. I got a 96% on it.

3 comments:

Abbey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Nieminski said...

Sounds neat, Abbey! I'm sure you did a great job!

Jana said...

Wow, Abbey . . . that sounds like fun! Did you have to memorize all your lines? When I was in high school we had to memorize 50 lines of literature (poetry or lines from Shakespeare, I think) every year and I memorized some of Juliet's lines from that scene!