How far do you have to drive to find a place to ski, Abbey?
That's another reason for all of you to come out here some year--we are only an hour and a half or so away from Lake Tahoe where they have AWESOME skiing (in the mountains!).
Abbey, that may be Alpine Valley. I used to go there when I was in high school! Sure was a lot better than Villa Olivia, which is in Elgin, Illinois, where my family lived for many years. Todd
Yeah, I go to Grand Genva, Alpine, and Wilmont. I like Alpine's ski lifts! There are 4 person, with super soft seats, and go REALLY FAST!! I love it there!
4 comments:
How far do you have to drive to find a place to ski, Abbey?
That's another reason for all of you to come out here some year--we are only an hour and a half or so away from Lake Tahoe where they have AWESOME skiing (in the mountains!).
It is like 30 minutes away. When we at up north.
Abbey, that may be Alpine Valley. I used to go there when I was in high school! Sure was a lot better than Villa Olivia, which is in Elgin, Illinois, where my family lived for many years.
Todd
Yeah, I go to Grand Genva, Alpine, and Wilmont. I like Alpine's ski lifts! There are 4 person, with super soft seats, and go REALLY FAST!! I love it there!
Post a Comment