Wow, Jana, how did you have such a random picture in your possession? The funny thing is, whoever took this picture probably waited about 20 minutes for a cardinal to come along. Wait a minute.... I remember it now. It was me, cuz I didn't have a life back then.
This is actually footage of a Leisure Studies project I did circa 1998 measuring the amount of fun you can have with snow...results since published in the American Journal of Leisure...this is serious stuff people.
4 comments:
Wow, Jana, how did you have such a random picture in your possession? The funny thing is, whoever took this picture probably waited about 20 minutes for a cardinal to come along. Wait a minute.... I remember it now. It was me, cuz I didn't have a life back then.
This is actually footage of a Leisure Studies project I did circa 1998 measuring the amount of fun you can have with snow...results since published in the American Journal of Leisure...this is serious stuff people.
LOL at both of you! But Mando's just standing here shaking his head. He's laughing inside, I know!
Tell Mando if he only grew up in Central IL.... haha :)
Post a Comment