Thursday, January 28, 2010

We've "arrived!"


I can't believe we're actually part of the blogosphere now! Unbelievable!


I thought I'd get the celebration rolling--and pay tribute to the ORIGINAL LaHood family Blob Spot (that would be 1605) with a little photographic trip down memory lane. Quick: name all the (now) family members who are missing here!


Thanks to L-sis (do we have to use pseudonyms here for security or what?) for putting this all together. Hopefully this will become a home-away-from-home for those of us far from the hallowed soil of P-town.

2 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Mando, Elena, Andreas, Todd, Bruce, Jack and Mindy! Look how little Jimmy is in that picture and now he's getting married! Wow! (Cue the Muppets "He's finally getting maaaaaarrried now.")(Cue Jimmy doing Kermit's voice, "You make me happy...")

jim lahood said...

Big Blob #1 here. Hey, lookin' good! Isn't Aunt Martha over on the left sliding doen the greased birdhouse pole?