The Making is cool! I bet the knitters who did all the knitting were cringing, though. Now I have an idea of how to keep Jack occupied for an entire day--I'll knit the interior of our house and let him unravel it!
Watching that just gave me a sick feeling of panic from a production standpoint. How in the world did they do that and who knitted that much? I know I could watch the making-of video but I'm too lazy. I'm the kind of person who would come up with that idea but not say it aloud in the marketing meeting b/c I'd know the difficulty involved!
5 comments:
That is SO cool! My fingers are twitching just watching that.
Awesome! The Making Of video is also very interesting! and French!
The Making is cool! I bet the knitters who did all the knitting were cringing, though. Now I have an idea of how to keep Jack occupied for an entire day--I'll knit the interior of our house and let him unravel it!
Watching that just gave me a sick feeling of panic from a production standpoint. How in the world did they do that and who knitted that much? I know I could watch the making-of video but I'm too lazy. I'm the kind of person who would come up with that idea but not say it aloud in the marketing meeting b/c I'd know the difficulty involved!
'Hey man, ya got a string loose on your shirt heah...' (Jerome Littlefield, aka Jerry Lewis)
Post a Comment