Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inevitable

I get the feeling that sooner or later something like this will happen in the State Farm cafeteria . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRKfZ0mGLaY&feature=player_embedded

4 comments:

Todd said...

I love lunch too! But since most of the time I eat lunch in my office with the door closed, I don't get to see weird faces and hear the snickers of the people outside my door when I start to sing. I just have the snickers for dessert!
Todd

Leigh said...

I got tears in my eyes! This is my theme song! I gotta get Jack to catch the vision.

Jana said...

I know what you mean, Leemers! Can't you just see Jimmy doing something like this?

If you liked this, be sure to catch the Grocery Store Musical (by the same group, you can see it on YouTube). That one is equally hilarious!

Nice punnage, Todd!

Leigh said...

Oh yeah, I can see Jimmy organizing this and playing the main part. Go for it, Jimmy!