Sunday, March 14, 2010

New haircut


Well, since Dad got a new friend in his heart, the Olvera chickens are getting a new home, and Abbey is creating a new dance routine, I decided I needed something new, too. So I got my hair cut. Kind of hard to see in this picture. It hasn't been this short since somewhere around 2003!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Darling, just darling!

It's funny--I know you think of that as a much shorter cut--and it probably feels that way, too--but that still looks like a longish mid-length style to me. I like it a lot! You always look fabulous, but I know sometimes it's nice to have a change!

That style sure draws attention to your beautiful eyes, I have to say. You're one adorable mama!

Marianna said...

me like

jim lahood said...

Beautiful smile...beautiful hair!
Sometimes us Moms just need a change. I love that on you!
Mom

Emily said...

Oooh I love it Leigh. You're one of those people who can pull off any length. But I especially like it b/c it's near my length.

Very nice!

Leigh said...

Thanks everyone! Nice to hear positive comments. It feels great. Em, your hair kind of inspired me.