Here's something I just finished making for Jack. I found the idea on a craft blog and just loved it. It was so fun to make! The pages are felt and you use fabric scraps for the letters and things. I also added some activities--on the black page there's a bow to untie and on the white page there's a zipper, because he loves to unzip them.
I just love this! The way that you integrated the knitting piece on the yellow page is too adorable!
Well, I can tell you now that these felt books for toddlers have been in my "to make for Jack" bookmark folder for about a year! I'm glad you found time to do this . . . he's at a perfect age to enjoy it!
I'm working on the Jack book collection and reminiscing about when my two were that age. This age (9-12 mo) is such a happy time: they're so much more interested in the world around them!
3 comments:
I just love this! The way that you integrated the knitting piece on the yellow page is too adorable!
Well, I can tell you now that these felt books for toddlers have been in my "to make for Jack" bookmark folder for about a year! I'm glad you found time to do this . . . he's at a perfect age to enjoy it!
I'm working on the Jack book collection and reminiscing about when my two were that age. This age (9-12 mo) is such a happy time: they're so much more interested in the world around them!
So clever! Great job! I want to see Jack tying that bow tomorrow!
I want one.
Post a Comment