Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to the future . . . professional-style




Remember when we re-staged those pictures with the three girls (actually I think one of these was originally on Grandview Drive, but close enough)?
Here's an article about a photographer who does the same thing to amazing and hilarious effect:

5 comments:

Emily Nieminski said...

Notice that I'm the one being hugged in both photos.
I'M NOT BIG!!!

Emily Nieminski said...

Warning: there is female nudity in one of the photos.

I do believe I have found a new dream job! These are so awesome. My favorite part is seeing how people age! I've always been fascinated by that.

Jana said...

Oops--I missed that (female nudity--didn't scroll all the way through)! Sorry, guys!

Jana said...

Fixed the link: directing toward the original article that featured only some of the photographs. If people want to see more, they can click on the photographer's link within this article.

Leigh said...

That is SO funny! First, it's funny that we're all laughing so hard in our reenactments. And second, it's funny that someone else comes up with the same crazy ideas we do!