Today for a "crafty" activity, Andreas made glasses for himself and for Patrick. To think that someone in our family would actually WANT to have glasses . . . . heh.
Timely pun, as we just finished watching the Forsyte saga.
Hmmm. Armando and I both wear glasses (and I'm SEVERELY nearsighted). You don't . . . right, Todd? So I think your boy Jack is our best hope right now!
3 comments:
Andreas has really good four-site!
I hope he is less likely than Jack to have to get glasses eventually.
Timely pun, as we just finished watching the Forsyte saga.
Hmmm. Armando and I both wear glasses (and I'm SEVERELY nearsighted). You don't . . . right, Todd? So I think your boy Jack is our best hope right now!
No, Todd has glasses (contacts), too, so all these kids are doomed! But we already know Andreas will look great in glasses, just like Elena does!
Post a Comment