At least that's what people tell me. Here is a picture of me from after church on Sunday. And here's me in the beautiful poncho Jana made me! So cozy, warm, and wonderful. I'm big enough now that you can't mistake that I'm pregnant--in the first few months, I always feel like I just have a fat stomach!
2 comments:
SUPERSTYLISH!!! (in both pictures!) OK, that poncho looks ultra chic on you, sis. The cowl neck suits you perfectly, as does the color. Thank you for posting this picture. . . and Merry Christmas (this was supposed to be completed and mailed to you two months ago!)!
You look great! Neat present, Jana. Just for kicks, the next time someone comes up to you at the store and says "Ohhh, when are you due?", give them a seriously mad face and say, "How rude! I am not pregnant!"
Post a Comment