What a cool photograph of my handsome nephew!! Where is the little boy I used to drive over from Iowa to visit just a few years ago who liked to sit in his high chair and eat scrambled eggs? All I see is a mature almost-high-schooler here!
Very nice photo! I love the tie, love the gown, love the boy in it! Congrats on finally getting close to the end of phase 1 of your life. Based on who you talk to, the next 4 years will either be the worst or the best in your life. Because of who your parents are and their histories, I'm gonna go with the next 4 years being great for you!
2 comments:
What a cool photograph of my handsome nephew!! Where is the little boy I used to drive over from Iowa to visit just a few years ago who liked to sit in his high chair and eat scrambled eggs? All I see is a mature almost-high-schooler here!
Very nice photo! I love the tie, love the gown, love the boy in it! Congrats on finally getting close to the end of phase 1 of your life. Based on who you talk to, the next 4 years will either be the worst or the best in your life. Because of who your parents are and their histories, I'm gonna go with the next 4 years being great for you!
Post a Comment