Monday, April 29, 2013

Everyone say, "Chili Dog Boyd!"


(Just a little inside joke from Emily's "roast" delivered to a select audience).

7 comments:

jim lahood said...

Too bad Grandma L isn't here to yell at Aunt Mary and Dorie for looking down...

Jana said...

That plus Aunt Martha hanging from the tree to get just the right shot would have made it truly complete.

Jana said...

I didn't mean hanging from the tree in the morbid sense, I meant how she used to work so hard to get the perfect angle for her pictures in the old days. Just thought I should clarify!

Emily Nieminski said...

OK, I literally laughed thru my nose at Jana's second comment. I totally knew the correct meaning the first time, Jana. I can't believe I didn't even think of it in the morbid sense. Too funny!

I love seeing jimmy and his li'l bro next to each other.

Emily Nieminski said...

Also, Abbey is missing. I think she was bending down with the dog or something. She was there, though, b/c we wouldn't have taken it without her.

Leigh said...

OK, I literally laughed so hard at Jana's comment that I went into a coughing fit and had my baby. No, not really on the baby thing, but yes on the coughing. And the blog entry title is hilarious, too. I love all these pictures/captions!

Jana said...

I just typed that and looked at what I had written and thought, "if someone other than our family sees that comment, they'll think we're kind of sinister." Honestly, we LOVE our Aunt Martha!!!

Yep, Abbey was definitely dealing with the dog. I'm looking forward to seeing other people's versions of this. Weren't there a whole bunch of cameras involved?