Monday, April 29, 2013

Well, well, well...

Look who finally showed up.

5 comments:

Jana said...

Perfect! Just as it should be!

jim lahood said...

Em, you need to put together a 'comedy thru graphics' routine!!

Emily Nieminski said...

Isn't that what our caption book is? I guess you mean "dummied" photos. Yes, that could be a fun market.

Leigh said...

You know, you girls always make me stand on the end for group pictures because you think the person on the end looks bigger. Well, look how small Todd and I look here! Seriously, though, nice job, Em. It's fun to see us there where I wish we really could have been!

Emily Nieminski said...

It wasn't the best angle to fit you into. Let's wait until we get the group shots at the church and we'll see what I can do. Leigh, I think this is one of the most gorgeous pictures ever taken of you!