The placemats are reversible to the red fabric of the napkins and she also made some potholders with the extra fabric which I forgot to add. Brightens up my kitchen for spring! Dorie
What a lovely set--I just think these are so classy! Great job, Leigh! And thanks for posting, Kloss ladies--I had heard about these but it's fun to actually see them in use.
This inspires me to get going on some cheerful ones for us. Only problem--we have a round kitchen table!!!
Thanks, everyone! They were fun to make. Dorie picked out the fabrics. I have been on a sewing jag lately. Next up, nautical bedding for J & J, for when they share a room. Who knows where I am dredging up the energy for these projects!
4 comments:
The placemats are reversible to the red fabric of the napkins and she also made some potholders with the extra fabric which I forgot to add. Brightens up my kitchen for spring! Dorie
What a lovely set--I just think these are so classy! Great job, Leigh! And thanks for posting, Kloss ladies--I had heard about these but it's fun to actually see them in use.
This inspires me to get going on some cheerful ones for us. Only problem--we have a round kitchen table!!!
Cool! I love that pattern!
Thanks, everyone! They were fun to make. Dorie picked out the fabrics. I have been on a sewing jag lately. Next up, nautical bedding for J & J, for when they share a room. Who knows where I am dredging up the energy for these projects!
Post a Comment