When we drove up to our house today after driving from the airport, we were greeted by the annual First Blooming of the Roses. The irises are looking gorgeous, too!
We're already missing the whole LaHood family. I'm on my third Kentucky bourbon ball of the afternoon to help me cope. (Thanks for those, Boyd family!).
I have replenished my supply of rarely seen family photos to scan and use on the blog in order to get me through the coming year of distance from all of you. (Then again, some of the photos remind me why distance is sometimes a good thing).
I have a few more wedding pictures to post, too.

1 comment:
WOW!! The flowers are absolutely stunning. What a cheerful and beautiful sight to come home to. We are starting to get daffodils blooming here, though for some reason mine haven't really bloomed last year or this year. Hope your trip was good!
Post a Comment