Thursday, January 28, 2010

How to Post

To post a message, click on the New Post link at the top right. Then just start typing in the big box it gives you. When you're finished, click "Publish Post." If you want to add a photo, there's an icon above the text box that you click, then navigate to where your picture is on your computer (same for videos, with the film icon). Easy! When Todd posted his test post, he said he had to give a password, so you might be asked to. I don't know. Or it might just require it when you accept your invitation but not after. I'll try to change that, but I might not be able to.

Let me know if you have any questions!

2 comments:

Jana said...

OK, that header photo is HILARIOUS. Cool font! Bruce, how's the weather up there?

Abbey said...

Header photo! It looks like a headless photo!! HAHAHA!!!