Thursday, December 12, 2013

Also "bundled up real good" . . .

Oh, the weather outside is frightful!

7 comments:

Leigh said...

So cute! That little girl on the left is what Grant is going to look like in a couple of years...except not as pretty! Seriously, he really is a combo of Dad and Mari.

Mari said...

I love that Grant looks like me!

Leigh said...

Someone with slightly bad eyesight might look at this and say, "It's Jack hugging Grant!"

Leigh said...

Caption: "Mar, don't you just love coming out here for smoking breaks together?"

Emily Nieminski said...

Leigh, you stole my idea! Cigarette!
"Marlboro targets preschoolers in their latest campaign."

Jana said...

LOL!!!!!

OK, I just NOW noticed what Mari is holding. Busting a gut here! I kept wondering what you guys were talking about!

Leigh said...

I'm holding one, too. I hope it isn't lit yet, otherwise Mari's hood is toast.