Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas in Ohio

Here are pictures from our Christmas!
It's like looking in a mirror!


New toy!

They loved these new outfits.

Trains! Lots of new trains this year.

And oh, the bubble wrap!

Guess whose feet these are?

Dad and I had as much fun with the trains as the boys.

Jack's favorite present--reusable stickers.

The boys at their own little kids' table.

Our Christmas dinner, with friends Bev and Kris.

I really am my own Grandpa!

Dad and Lynne discovered how difficult it is to get a good picture with all three boys smiling!

Easier with just one boy.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Where do I even start with all of this wonderfulness? Dad, you look good! Leigh, your caption with that picture of Dad and Grant (actually both pictures and both captions)just nail it right on the head. Lebanese twins born 63 years apart! Love, love seeing the boys having fun with their trains. I guess you don't need any of our Thomas trains now? I'm guessing those are Lynne's cute Christmas socks? Everything looks so festive and fun and just as a last note, Leigh, just when I think you couldn't look more beautiful you just . . . do. Gorgeous!