Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas pictures: a series

I have a backlog of great holiday photos to post, and Dad also just sent a box of really neat old ones that Grandma must have had tucked away somehwere--I'd never even seen most of them before.  So I thought I could post one every day from now until Christmas.  

Here's one that I'd definitely never seen.  See if you can find the family member in this photo!




4 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, wow! That looks like something out of an old movie or something. That was tough finding the family member, but I did! I won't give it away for others who want to search. But I'll just say, adorable!

Jana said...

Leigh, you mentioned on the phone that you also thought Aunt Martha was there, too--she very well may be the one in the top row, fifth girl from the right, with the glasses. Hmm.

Leigh said...

I was actually thinking of the girl in the second row from the top, on the far right. But that other girl looks like her, too!

Emily said...

How did I miss that? It was right there in front of me! I looked at it a couple days ago and didn't find anyone. I had to zoom in on it just now, and then I found Waldo!