If you have a free moment please check out Mando's new school website:
www.plainfield.wjusd.org. He has been working really hard to get it up and running . . . and he's not the kind of person who normally likes spending time at the computer, so I'm doubly proud of his efforts! You'll notice that the page doesn't have a heading. It's coming . . . (the district's computer/graphics guy is working on it). Anyway, Mando said to tell you that it's still a work in progress, but to check in periodically!
3 comments:
Wow, that looks really nice! The design is modern and clean. I want to see Mando's picture though!
Good job, Mando!
Thanks for checking it out! Mando's picture is in there--go to the heading "Our School" and click on "Our philosophy" . . . watch the little slide show on the right. He and Chokie are in one of the pictures!
It looks great! Good job, Mando! I love how the picture of Mando and Andreas at the Thanksgiving meal is included. Sounds like such a neat school.
Post a Comment