If I don't spit out these movie quotes, they'll just keep going round and round in my head. You can put your answers in your comments. They're pretty obvious though.
"Yes, Jerry. I'm crazy. Every day, I sit in a booth like a veal... And now, a rich and handsome man has asked me to marry him. And I said yes."
"Everything's better. Even this peanut butter chocolate tastes better." "Good. It's fudge mint."
"In a strange way, you kind of remind me of my father." "Oh, so he was a handsome, classy man.." "Who just stepped in doggy poopy. Now that's classy."
"I like blondes... chubby ones." Marshall Dillon was 5'7". Argentina has good beef. Beef and Nazis. "Mary Mashed 'em." I thought you liked brunettes. "But would you want to see Dustin Hoffman save the Alamo?"
OK, so there's really no question what movie this is. But if you respond, respond with some movie quotes of your own - all from the same movie.
9 comments:
Good memories of While You Were Sleeping, Em! Makes me want to watch it. Okay, here are some quotes from a certain movie that I've been saying to myself lately:
His ghost is here, haunting and cleaning, haunting and cleaning (not sure if the first part's right...)
Who threw a pickle on the floor?
He only uses the soft green part of the lettuce.
What's that smell? The cards...he washed the cards!
First of all, "are you wearing black underwears?"
"Have some Mallomars" (or is it, "want some Mallomars?"?)
"You fell in love with me?"
"Yes, no . .well . . all of you"
"Amnesiar is a condition that affects . . . etc."
Dabby? Dabby? No there's no Dabby here. Daddy? Dadd . . . hey, it's my kid!"
"If you bite, I can't write!"
Thanks a lot, guys. Now those vicious quote loops are going full force in my head. Appreciate it.
I got Ice-Capades!
I could move in here. I betcha Pop would knock 50 bucks off the rent.
LOL!!!! LOL!!!!!!!
I can't breathe . . . Felix took all the stuff out of the air . . .
Jana, I was trying to do the lesser used quotes - because after we watched it, the "I sit in a booth like a veal" was going through my head for a week!
"I had to eat your ticket!"
Watching the movie with the captions on, I learned something new. I used to think the doc was saying "Acute amnesia is a condition in which..." but saying it with an accent "Acuter amnesiar..." What I learned was that he actually says "Lacunar amnesia..." which is a type of amnesia about one specific event. Isn't that cool?
"Because it's not good for the BABY!"
Joe Fusco Jr: "Luc, this guy botherin' you? Cuz it looks like he's... leaning." Jack: "Thank you!"
I ALMOST did the leaning quote!
How funny about the amnesia(r)! See, I forgot that there was even a word in front of that!
What's so funny is that the first time Mando watched that movie (at our house in Peoria, I think) he was sort of "meh . . . " and fell asleep. Now he loves it and has lots of the lines memorized, too. He is a pro at doing Joe Jr.'s voice.
Hey, wait a minute. I was the first commenter--and my comments didn't get posted. Or do I have amnesiar?
"If you fit into my jeans, I will kill myself."
Post a Comment