Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter: He is Risen!







We had a wonderful Easter morning here in cool and (now) rainy CA. We made it to church by 7:30 a.m. (I got called yesterday afternoon to fill in on piano--the regular accompanist was ill--so I had to go early to rehearse with the choir). The service was beautiful, and Elena lost a tooth right in the middle of it! Armando and I then each taught our Sunday School classes before driving back to Woodland We had a little egg hunt followed by a brunch with fluffy sausage and egg casserole, fruit salad, and asparagus. Up next: prime rib dinner with the fixings with Grandma Becky this evening!






Abbey--we are also thinking of you on this special day! I remember driving over to your house from Iowa so that we could all celebrate Easter together the week after you were born. You were--and are--such a cutie! We sent you something that should bewaiting for you when you get back from your vacation. I'm so glad that you were born!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Cute! You can enjoy the "joy" of Easter even if it's cool and rainy!