First Dance!
My school has 3 dances each year and the 6th graders get to go to the last one. I am excited, because I am having a pre-party with friends, and we have been all talking about our outfits that we are going to wear. I never really did want to go though because it is like 80-100 kids (depending on the turn out) in a small church basement, and in gets very hot and gross, but when I got invited to this pre-party it got me a little bit more pump of going. I wanted to go too, because this one 8th grader sings "sexy back" every single dance and this is his last dance that I can see him sing it, so I am excited to see other traditions of some other students.
3 comments:
You will have a great time! I loved going to my grade school dances. The boys might act weird but they will dance with you if you ask them. Just don't let your mom take over the dance floor...
Count me in! Would you be embarrassed if me and your mom dropped in and did a choregraphed dance routine? I didn't think so...
It was fun! It was cool dancing with all of the 6th, 7th, and 8th graders, but of course having Ben's friend embrassment me. Thats ok my friends get it.
Post a Comment