Thanks everybody, for all the birthday calls, cards, and tribute video! I had a very nice day and a great dinner out with Todd. Hard to believe I'm 34!
I always remember your fabulous first birthday, Leemers. I wanted all your presents: Honey Doll, and lots of other cute stuff that I couldn't keep my five year-old hands off of. And then you had this awesome party (the one where Dorie, Kris, Jody and I were all wearing very stylish halter tops and working our way through a bunch of Tootsie Roll Pops) and got a delicious cake that I don't think you fully appreciated. Good times!
2 comments:
Thanks everybody, for all the birthday calls, cards, and tribute video! I had a very nice day and a great dinner out with Todd. Hard to believe I'm 34!
I always remember your fabulous first birthday, Leemers. I wanted all your presents: Honey Doll, and lots of other cute stuff that I couldn't keep my five year-old hands off of. And then you had this awesome party (the one where Dorie, Kris, Jody and I were all wearing very stylish halter tops and working our way through a bunch of Tootsie Roll Pops) and got a delicious cake that I don't think you fully appreciated. Good times!
Post a Comment