
Behold the hideousness of this dresser Mando scored at "Sallie's" (Savation Army thrift score) this weekend for 50 bucks. It's got great bones but the burl-accented dark veneered exterior leaves much to be desired. It's been undergoing a glorious transformation and I'll post the makeover results soon!
This is part of our master bedroom re-do that officially began last weekend with a fresh coat of light bluish-gray paint ("Chanteuse" by Pratt and Lambert). After seven years of living in this house and working on all the rooms except ours, we thought (OK, I thought) it was time for a re-do.
2 comments:
Ooooh! I can't wait to see it! Please tell me you got new handles, too?!! I love new handles!
Mando shined up the brass ones that came with it and they're gorgeous. We'd replace them if they were gaudy, but they're actually very sleek and elegant now that they're cleaned up!
Pics coming soon . . .
Post a Comment