Hey guys! Its Abbey and today I figured out that I am the new Edtior for the newspaper! I am doing the graphic design for next year's newspaper. I can't wait for next year to tell everyone my new ideas. Thanks for reading!
5 comments:
Emily
said...
Wow, Abbey! That is great news - congratulations! Editing and graphic design - that's a lot of work, but I know you'll do it well.
5 comments:
Wow, Abbey! That is great news - congratulations! Editing and graphic design - that's a lot of work, but I know you'll do it well.
Way to go!!!
That's so cool, Abbey! I'll look forward to seeing the papers you do! It was sure great to see you last weekend.
Hurrah! I know you'll be really creative and bring a lot to your school's publication!
Hey Ab:
Great - do you need any jokes?
Congratulations.
Yeah the May/June Issue is all my work that you see in the design. It will come out sometime soon... ikd when though. Have a good weekend! Go Hawks!
Post a Comment