I was wondering how you got off that thing! Wow - I'm impressed Elena!! Good job! :) Can't wait to see you in July!!!
I counted 81 jumps. Way to go, Elena! That looks fun. Hey, I bet if you started now, you'd make it to Peoria by the end of July on that pogo stick!
Cool. Have to admit - I was waiting to hear glass breaking right at the end!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I was wondering how you got off that thing! Wow - I'm impressed Elena!! Good job! :) Can't wait to see you in July!!!
I counted 81 jumps. Way to go, Elena! That looks fun. Hey, I bet if you started now, you'd make it to Peoria by the end of July on that pogo stick!
Cool. Have to admit - I was waiting to hear glass breaking right at the end!
Post a Comment