Aw, thanks, Jana! That's so sweet. Fun to see those pictures! (Don't worry about yours being first. If you post several pictures at once, the blog places them opposite to the order you listed them--some weird quirk that annoys me!) I'm so thankful to have such wonderful moms to learn from (Mom, Dorie, Jana)!
3 comments:
OK, my picture was added at the end and I meant for it to be last (I didn't mean to put mine at the top of the page!)
Aw, thanks, Jana! That's so sweet. Fun to see those pictures! (Don't worry about yours being first. If you post several pictures at once, the blog places them opposite to the order you listed them--some weird quirk that annoys me!) I'm so thankful to have such wonderful moms to learn from (Mom, Dorie, Jana)!
This is so cool. Happy Mothers Day to my amazing sisters and mommy!
Post a Comment