Sunday, June 27, 2010

Chicago Mexican Food and Architectural Trip
















6 comments:

Jana said...

Love these photos! All three of you look great, but I gotta say, Em--you look particularly GORGEOUS!!!!

Looks like fun, please invite me next time!

Emily said...

Thanks, Jana. It was a really fun trip - perfect 1-day outing. (Of course, I didn't have to drive 6 hours to get there...!)

Leigh said...

I was thinking the same thing--Em looks great! I love that outfit. And it looks like such a fun time. Ah, what if we all lived in Illinois and could all get together for things like that? It's fun to dream...

Emily said...

I think the photo of JImmy and me in front of Frontera looks like we are thinking, "Uh, dad? I thought we were going to a Lebanese restaurant. What gives?"

Jana said...

Yep. Ethnic food confusion. So many choices . . . so little time . . . but baklava and kibbeh always comes in first in our hearts, huh?

Emily said...

Yes. If we'd had more time for dinner, we were going to go to a Lebanese place Jimmy found that's in Hyde Park. Next time, I guess!