Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some Memories

Okay, these popped into my head today and I had to get them out:

A tutor who tutored the flute tutored two tooters to toot.
Said the two to the tutor, "Is it harder to toot, or to tutor two tooters to toot?"

A skunk sat on a stump.
The skunk thunk the stump stunk, and
The stump thunk the skunk stunk.

Good ol' Mr. Scott. Anybody remember any others? (C'mon, Emily and Jimmy, I bet you remember some!)

Also, here is me exactly one year ago today:

2 comments:

Jana said...

Bee-youtiful!

Doesn't that seem like such a long time ago?

It seems to me like Jack has just always been around, as part of our family!

jim lahood said...

I remember there are 102 counties in Illinois...but I can name only a few, and certainly not in alphabetical order!
Happy birthday, Jack!!