We got this chair from some friends for free. Todd had been wanting a recliner for a long time. So this was great, but it was not great-looking. The navy/green/maroon plaid did not match my seaside cottage decor! So, I made a slipcover. It turned out way better than I thought it would, and I'm especially pleased with the round parts on the fronts of the arms. See below:
Before:
After:
5 comments:
Great job, Leigh! What skill did i inherit from mom? I can tell you where the nearest exit and bathroom is where ever you may find yourself.
I think she did a fantastic job, and saved us a lot of money, too. What a wife I got!
Slipcover Barb says:
Covering up ugly furniture has been my life. There's nothing quite so satisfying as covering furniture as rearranging furniture.
(Does that sound right...?) Good job Leigh, I knew you could do it.
(Dad) BTW, did you hear about the man who fell into the upholstery machine? He is fully recovered.
HaHaHaHa! Good one dad! Mom, you are more than just a furniture coverer/rearranger! But I think you've shown us that furniture can be well-used.
I LOVE it! Way to go, Leemers!
Post a Comment