We had a nice little party here for Jack's birthday. Several friends came and we had ice cream cake. Jack was the life of the party! He was pretty cute with the ice cream. At one point Todd was feeding him on one side, and I was on the other. After Todd gave him a bite, he'd look to me for a bite. After I'd give him a bite, he'd look back to Todd. We got a video of it which we'll post tomorrow. Wish you all could have been here!
3 comments:
Emily
said...
OK, that picture with Jack and the cake is hilarious. Like he's thinking, "Ugh, I should've asked for something lighter... less filling..." I can't wait to see teh video.
3 comments:
OK, that picture with Jack and the cake is hilarious. Like he's thinking, "Ugh, I should've asked for something lighter... less filling..." I can't wait to see teh video.
"Should have gotten the blue spruce...they're lighter." Todd thought he looked a little drunk in that picture. But he loved the ice cream!
I love these photos! Happy birthday a day late, dear little Jack-Key! We love you and can't wait to meet you!!!!
Post a Comment