Dance
Tomorrow I am having my Big Showcase. I am excited, but not really nervous. We had a practice today, and that gets out all of my worrys. I have been working on my tap a lot more though, because my teacher says that we need to work on it more. And I also had to work really hard on my ballet postions. I messed up at the practice today. So that isn't good. I am SO excited!!!!! I wish that you guys all could call. In the morning of I will take pics and I will post them. Thanks for reading!
3 comments:
So, how did it go?!!!!
It went GREAT! It couldn't be any better! I am so excited for next year! But right now I am really tried! I was getting a haircut today and I was about to sleep while she was blow drying it. I will post pics if my dad can find the carmras connecting cord that goes into the commputer. We took the pics on his carmra, not mine. Have a great week!
So happy for you, Abbey! Wish we could have all been there to cheer you on! We'll look forward to seeing pictures soon!
Post a Comment