As so of you may know that I have a HUGE dance showcase at June 13Th. My dances go to:
-hip hop- Showdown/ Black Eye Peas
-lyrical- Candles/ Hey Monday
-tap- lullaby Broadway/ Doris May??? (Not sure about the last name)
-ballet- some classical song./ IDK
I will get so pictures of my costume the day of. I am so excited, because at CLC (college of Lake County) There art area of the college is HUGE! The stage is even bigger!!! I wish you all should come!
-Abbey
3 comments:
Sounds exciting, Abbey! I can't wait to see pictures! Maybe the song is Lullaby of Broadway by Doris Day?
I just know it's going to be wonderful, and we wish we could all be there, too! Can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah! That's her last name! I went blank when I was typing it up. And I also got moved up in all my classes! For ballet I was suppose to stay in that level 2 years, but she taught I did good so she moved me up. Next year I want to add Jazz to my list of classes. I might want to add Musical Theather Dance, so when I go Carmel (the high school I am going to go to) I can try out for aome of there plays.
Post a Comment