I don't know if any of you watch American Idol, but if so, watch for a guy named Luke Shaffer on this week's shows (Tues & Wed). He grew up in our church. We know his parents very well, and we've met him once or twice. He auditioned in Boston and made it to the next round in Hollywood. I think this Hollywood round is where they pick the 12 who will be on the actual show.
We have never watched AI and I'm so not into it, but we just happened to turn to it for like 5 minutes a few weeks ago and there he was! Now we have to watch, at least as long as he's on.
3 comments:
That is so cool! I watch it, after the actuion season when you go to hollywood week it is a lot of dramra. it is like a reality tv show. Then when they actual sing it is sometimes good sometimes bad. I think it isnt going to be good with the new judge, Ellen, and sometimes the people arent instering so they it gets bad. Sometimes it just gets boring.
Did my eyes deceive me or did you just get all colloquial there, Leemers. Methinks you actually used "like" in the "Jossica" fashion in an actual paragraph you wrote! Say it ain't so!
BTW, very cool about your friends' son. We'll keep an eye out.
We watch it. I'll try to remember to look for him. Let us know if he makes it further.
Post a Comment