I just found out that a newspaper ad I designed Friday was used on the National news for the Toyota recall story. It was very random. At 1:30 into the story my ad is shown by the reporter. Here's the close-up and the ad link is here, too.
I don't know how they happened to pick this dealership, but it looks like they printed the ad off of the website. We didn't know about it until the dealer called our boss and told him today. I was so surprised but it was just a fluke, I guess! The ironic thing was that we dissolved our relationship with this client last week. I think that's the last ad I will have done for them!
5 comments:
Whoa, Em! Looking good, there! Congrats--way to hit the big time!
Emily-I really liked seeing this, when were they filming in the dealership? Where you there and did you know it was going to be on? That is very cool.
I don't know how they happened to pick this dealership, but it looks like they printed the ad off of the website. We didn't know about it until the dealer called our boss and told him today. I was so surprised but it was just a fluke, I guess! The ironic thing was that we dissolved our relationship with this client last week. I think that's the last ad I will have done for them!
Emily, at least your ad had its 5 seconds of fame! It looks good, by the way. Toyota will need some serious ad work to help sales pick up!
Todd
That is REALLY NEAT!!
Post a Comment