Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day, LaHoods!


I hope you all had a great Valentines Day. Leigh and I went to our usual Italian restaurant, and the food was fantastic! I am sure she would love to fill you in on the entire menu if you just ask.
We did get a sitter, really! Jack just wanted to be in the picture.
Todd

2 comments:

Jana said...

What a darling little family! Jack definitely has that, "I'm getting ready to busta move" look . . . watch out Keylocks, he's getting ready to be mobile and there'll be no stopping him then!

Todd said...

He has actually already been "running" quite a bit, but just his nose, I am afraid! He has his very first cold, and his nose has been dripping a lot lately. But he has been a trooper, and only complains when we wipe his nose. He hates that part.