
I booked our honeymoon!
On Tuesday after the wedding we will be flying from Bloomington to Providence, RI and then driving 45 minutes to beautiful Newport, RI!
Staying at this bed and breakfast for 3 nights. It is called the Artful Lodger.
This is the breakfast room with the view!
On Friday, we take the Amtrak into NYC.
Staying for 5 nights at the Paramount Hotel right in Times Square.
Very modern rooms.
East Coast here we come!
5 comments:
Very nice, little bro!
Awesome. Can I come too? I'll carry your luggage and hail you cabs. I'm glad it's a nice long vacation for ya!
We are wanting to get out to Pennsylvania in August if we can tear ourselves away. Bruce's old youth pastor could house us and we could do the whole tourist thing.
Whoa, Jimmy, that looks like a great trip! Love the B&B and the modern NY rooms!
Em, you know what's between you and Pennsylvania, right?? If you need a stop along the way, just let us know!
Wow! That is pretty cool!
Jimmy, my aunt, Anne Todd, works fairly close to Times Square. If you need any recommendations for places to eat or whatever, let me know!
Todd
Post a Comment