Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Concert today


Alice (my flutist friend) and I just played a concert in Sacramento that featured Valentine-related music. We both wore red blouses and black skirts. Here I am before heading out . . . be advised, my stomach is not really as big as this blouse makes it look. The blouse is REALLY gathered around the middle! Hey, Dorie--thanks for the earrings and necklace!

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Stomach does not look big- poofy hair looks good.

Emily said...

Gorgeous as usual Jana! How'd it go? Did you have any chair creakers in the audience?

Leigh said...

What about candy-unwrappers? That always got to me. Seemed like people would unwrap the cough drop as slowly as possible.

The jewelry looks great with the outfit! And I like your hair, too! Wish I could have heard the concert.

Jana said...

Ha ha ha! So true (about the creakers and unwrappers)! Amazingly it was very quiet yesterday. The only distraction for me was the monster-sized projection screen at the front of the church that they projected us on (with close ups of my hands) so everyone could see. At first, I kept seeing this fluttering and thought, "oh, no . . . there's a bird in here" until I realized it was my own hands, supersized on the screen. So I just pretended I was Lang Lang playing at the Olympics opening ceremony and it was fine.