Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hi Fam!

I don't know what took me so long to create a user name and password so that I could join. I'm a little anxious about how many user names and passwords I have floating around in and out of my head. I'll do my best to remember this new one.

Thanks for inviting me to join the LaHood Family Blog. The picture at the top looks so official!

So sorry I missed the lip balm poll. I vote for Wintergreen! I did get to vote in the Super Bowl Poll. I picked the Saints since they've already won. That made me feel like a real knowledgeable football fan.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Shannon

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Shannon! Welcome to the blog. Boy, you sure know a lot about football!

Leigh said...

Yay for Shannon! Glad to have you with us on the blog! You are a LaHood sister, after all. :)

Jana said...

Welcome to the weirdness! Glad to have you on board!