Wednesday, February 10, 2010

High School Play

Hello All!
Tomorrow I am going to go to my high school, that I am going to go to, they have this play type thing that I am going to see with bands, plays, student shows, and tons of friends! I am going with my friend Julia, studying first though. I am really excited to go, and to see my upcoming school. Even if I am not going to be their for 2 1/2 years, but I always like to be prepared, and I aslo love the high school I am going to. (Carmel) That is what tomorrow looks like, update you then!
Bye

2 comments:

Jana said...

Abbey, that will be a lot of fun! I remember visiting our high school before actually going to school there. Everyone seemed so much more grown-up than me! It sure got me excited about going there myself, though!

Abbey said...

Ih yeah that was Abbey not my mom, I forgot to log her out. My mom wasn't looking at high schools! Just drop off!