Holy moly--is this raw or cooked!? Jana, where are you getting this stuff? The Lebs are really onto something. I guess it beats sitting around grooming your camel all day!
This is awesome! Lebanese people are crazy dudes! I love the 3rd related post at the end of this page that you cited. Only the Lebanese try to beat every system there is! :)
4 comments:
Holy moly--is this raw or cooked!?
Jana, where are you getting this stuff? The Lebs are really onto something. I guess it beats sitting around grooming your camel all day!
Where did they find an oven big enough to cook that thing?!
This is awesome! Lebanese people are crazy dudes! I love the 3rd related post at the end of this page that you cited. Only the Lebanese try to beat every system there is! :)
And before that there was the Dabke. Makes me wonder too what's next.
Post a Comment